Welcome to The Central Indiana PCC
Welcome to our new web site. If you're a member of the Central Indiana Postal Customer Council, register now by clicking on the "Register" link in the Log In box on the left. When you register:
- You'll be listed in the Member Directory
- You'll gain access to specialized content and articles
- You'll be able to contact other members by e-mail
There is no cost to register, so don't delay - register today!
The PCC is a postal-sponsored organization. The mission of the PCC Program is to:
- Promote local cooperation and support and to foster a close working relationship between the U.S. Postal Service and all businesses that use the mail to communicate and interact with their customers;
- Share information and facilitate the exchange of ideas about new and existing Postal Service products, programs, services, and procedures that affect all businesses that use the mail; and
- Help PCC industry members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs.